Mauro has met Dania Ramirez (Heroes)

Today on the blog, Mauro tells us how he met Dania Ramirez, the Heroes actress.

"Hello,

Dania Ramirez and me


I met her on September 6 in New York at the Fashion's Night Out! In Valentino  store's private party, where I was invited by a friend, Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea who was one of the hosts of the evening.

I went up to talk to her because I loved how she was dressed and her look. I didn't know who she was, we started talking and after 15 minutes she said that she was an actress and that she had made several TV shows.

At one point, She told me she was Maya Herrera, a character from the series "Heroes" (of which I am a big fan). When she said that, I was so excited! I could have cried.

It's a lovely woman, and it was very nice to meet her."

Thanks a lot for that story Mauro



                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment