Mary has met Selena Gomez

Today on the blog, Mary tells us her encounter with Selena Gomez.

"Hello, 

Selena Gomez and me

On the 20th October 2010, my best friend and I travelled up to London together. She had always been an extremely big Disney fan and she happened to have been tipped off about where Selena Gomez was staying so with me accompanying her, we went off to see if we could spot her.

After arriving at 11am, Selena didn't show up until as late as 4pm. It was very surreal after waiting so long for her, suddenly seeing her casually leave the building. We approached her gently, so as not to frighten her.

It seems two people had beaten us to it and were having their photos taken but we got in line and waited patiently.

To be blunt, Selena's responses were very scripted and generic. She literally said in a monotonous voice 'Hey, nice to meet you', over and over with each person fan that took a picture with her.

Between you and me, she also had lipstick on her teeth which did give my friend a good laugh.

It was a very neutral encounter and hasn't particularly impacted me at all."

Thanks a lot for that great story. For more on that encounter your can visit Mary's Tumblr


 
                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment