Terri has met Ginnifer Goodwin (Once Upon a Time)

Today, on the blog, Terri tells us how she met Ginnifer Goodwin

"Hello,

I met Ginnifer Goodwin on one of their last days of shooting, I wasn’t sure if I could even get a photo or talk to her because there were a lot of fans there. After their filming, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas approached the crowd . I was shy actually but I managed to get close enough to Ginnifer to ask if I could have a photo with her. She was really sweet and said sure. 

Ginnifer Goodwin and me

I didn’t get to talk to her as so many people were there, and her bodyguard was watching very closely. I wanted a photo with Josh, but didn’t get one as shyness overcame me, I hope I can go watch the filming again so I can get a photo."

Thanks a lot Terri




                                        More Once Upon a Time encounters

                                                More celebrities' encounters



No comments:

Post a Comment