Traci has met Peter Facinelli (Twilight)

Today, Traci tells us about her encounter with Peter Facinelli, the Twilight actor

"Hi,

Peter Facinelli and me

I met him in Cleveland, Ohio where he was taking pictures and signing autographs to raise money for Alex's Lemonade stand which raises money to fight childhood cancer. He was very sweet and spent several minutes with each person. I have to say that he's so cute in person! Though I was in town when he was, I live nearly two hours away. My family had to make it home for a sporting event so I ended up buying a bus ticket and took the Greyhound home!"

Thanks a lot Traci



                                                        Twilight encounters

                                                  More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment