Charlene has met Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Matthew Goode

Today, Charlene tells us how she met Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Matthew Goode


"Hello,

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Matthew Goode and Atlantis


I went to a pre-screening of his film The Lookout, and he and his co-star Matthew Goode were both there for a Q & A after the movie. I have been Matthew Goode a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt since I first saw his cute and distinctive face on the TV show "Roseanne", when he was still just a kid. I have been following his career ever since, and have loved his choice of offbeat and interesting films throughout.


He and Matthew Goode were chatting after the Q & A, and I approached them with my little pal Atlantis, who up until that point had only been a travel companion, and not the celebrity chaser that he is today.


I asked if they would pose for a photo with Atlantis, and they both looked at him rather oddly but then enthusiastically agreed. They were both adorable and charming, and I love the look that JGL is giving Atlantis in the photo. I'm happy to report that they could not have been nicer.

This was the first photo of Atlantis with a celebrity (or two), and it's still one of my favorites."


Thanks a lot Charlene, it's already enough. For more Atlantis' encounters you can go on his Flickr

                                                  More celebrities' encounters

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Catherine Hough. I work for E! Entertainment. We are producing a new show airing this fall that highlights fan and celebrity interactions. We would love to use your photo and story. If you are interested please email me at Catherine.Hough@nbcuni.com, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete