Daisy has met Zac Efron

Today, Daisy tells us how she met ZacEfron, the High School Musical actor.

"Hello,

I met Zac Efron at his movie premier of "Charlie St. Cloud" ! At movie premiers fans get to stand at the other side of the street to see the stars arrive, and well when Zac arrived at the premier he went over to where all the fans were. He then went to where I was at and I asked him if I could take a picture with him and he agreed !! 

Zac Efron and me

It was amazing, he was so sweet and so good looking in person !"

Thanks a lot for the story. You can follow Daisy on Twitter for more of her encounters

                                                 

                                       

                                                 More celebrities encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment