Jesyka has met Gabe Saporta (Cobra Starship)

Jesyka tells us about her encounter with Gabe Saporta, from Cobra Starship

"Hey, 

Gabe Saporta and me


I'm Jesyka! In 2009 I went to a Fall Out Boy show at Mesa Amphitheater in Mesa, Arizona, and Cobra Starship was one of the opening bands. I almost got to meet Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low when I was buying a FOB shirt but he left before I could get to him :( I did catch his guitar pick during the concert though! Then after the show I had to go to the bathroom so my friends waited for me. When I came out one of them called me and told me Gabe Saporta was meeting people outside the venue and they would wait for me if I wanted to go meet him. I almost didn't because I'm really shy haha. But I went and waited in the big group of girls outside, because when would I ever get to do this again?!

A long time went by and I was afraid that he would have to leave soon, so I took pictures of him on my phone real quick for good measure haha. But a few seconds later, Gabe said, "They're telling me I have to go but I'm not going to until I say hi to all of you!" When my turn finally came I got all flustered and sounded like an idiot hahaha.

But I had noticed him taking pictures of himself with the fans himself so I asked him if he wanted to do it and he said sure, so he took my camera and took the picture! He was really nice the whole time, no celeb horror stories here lol One of the coolest nights of my life! :)"

Thanks a lot for that story

         
                                           More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment