Ehud has met Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch and Tina Fey

"Hello,

Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch and me


I came out of a movie in a New York theater back in 2004. I saw Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch. I came to them and told them I don't want to bother them, but I would love a picture, and I was an SNL fan.


They said yes and were really nice about it. I handed the camera to another woman and asked her to take the picture. She asked if it's just point and shoot, and took the picture.


As I was taking the camera and walking away I realized that it was Tina Fey who took the picture. By that point I was to embarrassed to walk back in and ask for another picture."

thanks a lot for that funny story; For more you can visit Ehud website or folllow him on Twitter


         
                                           More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment