Mauro has met Daren Criss (Glee)

Today on the blog, Mauro tells us about his encounter with Darren Criss, Blaine in Glee.

"Hello,


Darren Criss and me

I have met Darenn Criss in New York, last September, during the Fashion's Night Out. he was at Saks Shop on Fifth Avenue. He was the most important celebrity. He was also the center of attention of the  Fashion´s Nigth  organised by Vogue New York.

He was signing autographs with Anna Wintour. I arrived late and there were already too many people. There were a lot of teenagers queuing to see him so I couldn't go. So, I have wait for an hour and I saw him enter. When he had finished he went out by the emergency door. 

He was kind enough to take a picture with me. he is such a nice guy, smiling and handsome. I was so nervous because I am a huge fan of Glee and above all of the Kurt/Blaine couple. 

It was an incredible experience!!! And it's always amazing to see the show on your TV and one day you meet one of the actor."

Thanks a lot for that Story Mauro.



                                                    More Glee's encounters
           
                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment