Daisy has met Gregg Sulkin (Pretty little Liars)

Today Daisy tells us about her encounter with Gregg Sulkin, the Pretty Little Liars actor

"Hello,

I met Gregg Sulkin at a movie premier as well (I attend a lot of movie premiers) it was for the film "Spy Next Door" and he was surrounded by fans and eventually I got to him and took a picture with him (: I fell in love with his British accent! He's so beautiful as well !


Gregg Sulkin and me

I meet most celebrities at movie premieres, events or just around LA !"

Thanks a lot for the story. You can follow Daisy on Twitter for more of her encounters


                                              More Pretty Little Liars encounters

                                                 More celebrities encounters       

No comments:

Post a Comment