Erin has met Lady Gaga

Today, Erin tells us about her encounter with Lady Gaga.

"Hello

Lady Gaga and me


Well, a couple years back I won a radio contest to get tickets to see her perform and to meet her backstage. This was right when her first album came out, so she wasn't as huge at the time. When it was time to meet her, she complimented my tattoos and signed her head shot for me. She was very sweet but her management didn't give her a lot of time to mingle with folks. I was able to pose with her to get a picture, give her a hug and then left. I was so thankful that she set the time aside to meet her fans!"

Thanks a lot for the story. 

For all Lady Gaga news, Follow @BadKidMichael on Twitter




                                                     More celebrities' encounters


No comments:

Post a Comment