Nina has met Eric Andre (don't trust the bi*** in apartment 23)

Today, Nina tells us everything on her encounter with Eric Andre, the actor of don't trust the bi*** in apartment 23)

"On July 9th 2012, at the Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco, I attended “The Eric Andre Show Live!”. My parents and I (since I can’t drive, and we didn’t already live in San Francisco) got tthere at 7:00p.m. There didn’t appear to be many people standing out in line at first, but the place inside soon ended up packed to the brim with people. Initially, how I got to meet fellow comic of Eric’s/co-host of The Eric Andre Show, Hannibal Buress, went thus…

As my mom and I were waiting out in line shortly after 7:00p.m., my dad was paling around with the bouncer of the Rickshaw Stop by the door, and Hannibal came out to get a breather and/or talk with the bouncer. My dad quickly came to me and casually told me that “that guy who appears with Eric on Eric’s show is standing by the door.” I went to the door to check it out myself. Sure enough, Hannibal was there just enough for me to shake his hand in greeting and sayhi.

Since both Mr. Buress and I had a couple minutes to spare, he asked me my name, and I told him. I took the opportunity to ask him if Eric will be receptive to meeting any fans or anything of that nature, since I didn’t know of the forthcoming situations. Hannibal told me that “We might be having a table after to talk […].”

My mom came to snap a photo of Hannibal and I lickety-split (I guess my dad notified her of the situation.). I went back in line.

My dad came to my mom and I and said, “I just saw Eric.He stuck his head out to look at how many people are in the line. He said, ‘Oh, wow!’ and then went back inside.”. Finally, we got to go in. . After the show, my dad let me know that he thinks autograph sessions are indeed happening with Eric and Hannibal at the entrance to the club. As my parents and I were waiting, I shook Hannibal’s hand again, and said, “Thank you, bye. Great meeting you” Hannibal and the merchandise girl were both chanting for people to buy Hannibal’s dvd and photo, “Buy my stuff! Buy my stuff!”. I of course actually wanted to meet Eric. I went over primarily with my dad, since it was immensely crowded. My dad and I waited with my mom and her cell phone camera ready to take some photos in case I did get to meet Eric, which I did. I finally got to go up and say “Hi!” to him. My mom took two photos of Eric and I together.




Eric Andre and I



I told him that’s it’s my 24th birthday. He responded to me, “Well, happy birthday!” I told him, “Thanks sooo much! I wore this necklace and my black hoodie, because I wanted to be just like you!” I proceeded to remind him for the hell of it when he had a mostly radio interview in 2008 in which he wore sort of a black hoodie, albeit pullover hoodie with a similar black or dark brown big-bead necklace, (which, the latter necklace description is similar to the one that I wore,) in which the radio interview was also put on Youtube in actual, recorded video form simultaneously. I said to him, “Like when you sang, ‘I’m sooo excited, baby I can’t hide it!’” Eric told me, “Yeah, I say things like that sometimes.” I said, “Bye, and thank you, sir!” With that, my parents and I left the venue. No exaggeration. It was such a pleasure to meet them all, but especially Eric. He is seriously one of the most awesome, gracious men I have ever met in my life. "

Thank you very much Nina

To Visit Nina's Tumblr you can go there

                            
                                        More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment