B. has met Lea Michele (Glee)

Today, B. tells us about his encounter with Lea Michele, the actress from Glee

"Hi,

To my biggest disappointment, I didn't exactly met her meet her. In 2007, After her Broadway show, Spring Awakening, I saw her posing with some fans, I was to shy to approach her, so I took her picture from afar.


Lea Michele and a Fan
As yo can see, she was already gorgeous, even with no make-up. And she was really sweet and available for her fans. She a really nice girl"

Thanks B.



                                                    More Glee's encounters
                                       
                                     Click Here for more celebrities' encounters


                                                 

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment