Amanda have met Samuel Larsen (Glee)

Today Amanda tells us about the day she met met Samuel Larsen

"Hi,

I met him at the Teen Choice Awards 2011. The award ceremony was over and I was leaving the Gibson Amphitheatre when suddenly I almost bumped into him. I looked at him smiling and said:
- I know you!
He smiled back and replied:
- Really?!
And I told him he was my favorite contestant on Glee Project, and that I expected him to win!
He was very happy and thanked me. So I asked to take a picture with him, and he was suuuper cute and polite and accepted. 

Samuel Larsen and me


The result is that the photo you are seeing :)

And one thing must be said: He’s the kind of person who looks at you straight in your eye, and he is muuuuch more handsome and charming in person!"

Thank you Amanda, 

If you want to know more about Amanda you can join her on Twitter or Facebook



                                                    More Glee's encounters
                                     
                                     Click Here for more celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment