Bubba has met Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives)

Today Bubba tells us about his meeting with Eva Longoria, the Desperate Housewives' actress

"Hello,

It’s actually a great story. The photo you see is actually not the first time I met Eva Longoria. The first time was a little before this. For those who don’t know, Eva Longoria is one of the founders of a Latina based Comedy Troup called “Hot Tamales” along with a great lady named Kiki Melendez. Eva has an awesome sense of humor. They started that well before she had done “Housewives”. Well they needed someone on short notice to fill a role in a sketch that Eva had written for Hot Tamales (to be performed I think at the Comedy Store or The Laugh Factory in Hollywood) and Kiki introduced me to Eva for that part. Yes, believe it or not at one point I had Eva Longoria’s home phone number, cell number, email and home address. Nope, not anymore, but once upon a time. LOL.

The first time I met her, I actually went to her apartment, sat on her couch and talked comedy. She was such a sweetheart and so funny. Well the sketch went great. She actually jumped on my back and I gave her a piggyback ride off the stage at the end. Hysterical! The audience loved it. Again, she is so funny. Well I continued to support the Hot Tamales even though I wasn’t a regular member of the troop and at one of the later shows, Eva who had really started doing well in her career was also back to support the event and we posed for the photo then. It’s a great memory that I will always cherish.

Eva Longoria and me


The clip from the Hot Tamales Sketch may be on one of my old acting reels somewhere, but as of the writing of this I am not certain. "

Thank you so much Bubba for that great story.

For moreBubba's videos and fun stuff like parody songs, web series, poetry, puppet shows and other, check out his Youtube channel

For more of Bubba's celebrity pictures, you can go on his Facebook or Twitter 

                 
                           Click Here for more celebrities' encounters

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Catherine Hough. I work for E! Entertainment. We are producing a new show airing this fall that highlights fan and celebrity interactions. We would love to use your photo and story. If you are interested please email me at Catherine.Hough@nbcuni.com, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete