Nadia has met Ben Harper

Today Nadia tells us the story of her encounter with Ben Harper

"Hi,

I met Ben in Avenches (Switzerland) on August 2011 at Rock Oz'Arenes festival. After the concert, I went backstage thanks to Stephen Marley's band backstage access. He was so kind with me and sweet. We had a little chat and then we took a picture. 


Ben Harper and me
 


He asked me where

I come from and he was very surprised to see an Italian fan in Switzeland. I was really really happy to have the chance to meet and take a photo with him!"

You can follow Nadia on twitter for more encounters @nadiabestjam

                                                 
                                                    Ben Harper Encounters

                                               More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment