Erika has met Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls and Mad Men)

Today, Erika tells us everything about her meeting with Alexis Bledel, the actress from Gilmore Girls and Mad Men.

"Hello, 

I was in NYC for a VIP after-party hosted by LOFT (Ann Taylor) and Lucky Magazine. I had stepped outside/downstairs for dinner during the middle of the party. When I came back (in line) to go in again.. I saw this girl look over her left shoulder with the bluest and prettiest eyes. It took me a second to realize.. and then it hit me.. "that's RORY!" (aka.. Alexis Bledel). 

After a few nervous minutes of contemplating how to approach her, I just went for it. She was standing near the wall and talking to some of her friends. I waited for a quiet pause and then introduced myself. I started with "I think we have the same Birthday.. Septemeber 17th?". She smiled and said 16th. I said "86?". She said no, "81" with a smile and that we're only a few years and a day apart. Then she gave me the biggest hug and posed for a photo.


Alexis Bledel and me



We spoke for about 10-15 minutes. I felt as if I had known her for years. As if she were my long-lost cousin or something. We just clicked. She is VERY NICE! Super sweet and humble. No "celebrity Diva status" at all. She is quiet/shy and sweet. :)"

Thank you Erika for that story.


                                               More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment