Ashley has met Liam Payne (One Direction)

Today, Ashley tells us how she met Liam Payne, of One Direction

"Hello,

Last March, I wanted to meet the cast of Pretty Little Liars at the view. Well I didn't get lucky. But that didn't stop me from trying to find them. I went to a few locations until I finally found where they were.
While searching for them,  I went to one location and met a singer from One Direction. 

Liam Payne and me


Liam was there and even said a birthday message for my sister. Here is the Video.  He is so nice.  I won't say the name of the location but I will say it was a hotel."

Thanks a lot TvKid. To read the whole story, you can visit here


          More One Direction encounters                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment