Cassidy has met Trace Cyrus (Ashland HIGH)

Today, Cassidy tells us how she met Trace Cyrus, the Ashland HIGH member

"Hello,

Well I was at seeing the ready set and breathe Carolina in concert in Allentown PA and Trace's project Ashland High was opening. His old band Metro Station was one of the first bands I fell in love with, so after the show I told him thank you for getting me into music and how I was a fan for such a long time.



He was so sweet and grateful. He had a random person take our picture for me, but he noticed it was blurry so he made him take another. Then we hugged and said goodbye. And that's how I met Trace Cyrus"

Thanks a lot for that story

                                           More celebrities' encounters


If you want to like this on StumbleUpon      

Or share it on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment