Ashley has met Lana Parrilla (Once Upon a Time)

Today, Ashley tells us how she met Lana Parrilla, of "Once Upon a Time"

"Hello,

Last April was the ABC up front. I went to the up front, but I didn't get to see anyone. Still I didn't want to give up so I went to the after party. The first person to arrive at the after party was Robin Thicke. The next person that I met was from the show Once Upon a time.

Lana Parilla and me

Most know her as the Evil Queen/ Regina, but in real life she goes by Lana Parilla. I can say for sure that Lana is nothing like Regina. She was very sweet and took pictures with anyone who asked."

Thanks a lot Ashley. To read the whole story, you can visit here


    More Once Upon a Time encounters                                    More celebrities' encounters


No comments:

Post a Comment