April has met Aziz Ansari

Today, April tells us how she met Aziz Ansari, of "Parks and recreation"

"Hello, 

I was at Comic Con last year (2011) and that was the year that 30 Minutes or Less came out, so they were having a sneak peek at the theatre down the street from the Convention Center.

My friends and I ran over there and the line to get in was too long so we figured we would just hang out by the entrance and maybe we would catch a glimpse of some of the stars inside. 

A couple minutes later their car pulls up and they all hurry to the door. First Michael Pena and Ruben Fleischer walked by and told me they liked my shirt, then came Aziz, who honestly didn't seem too thrilled to be there. He didn't say a single word to me, then after I got a picture he hurried inside. 

Aziz Ansari and me


He was probably just having a stressful day, or maybe he was just super creeped out by his giant face on my shirt."
Thanks a lot for that story. For more, you can follow Matt on Twitter                                               


                                               More Parks and recreations encounters
                     
                                                     More celebrities' encounters


Like the article on StumbleUpon      

Share this on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment