Mayra has met Gregg Sulkin (Pretty Little Liars)

Today, Mayra tells us about her encounter with Gregg Sulkin, the Pretty Little Liars actress

"Hello,

I saw Gregg and his friend at the Archlight, I saw him and walked up to him and asked if I could get a pic with him and he said yes. 



He put his arm around and thats when I snapped the picture. He was really nice and sweet. When I turned the camera to check if the picture was not blurry,he asked me if the pic came out alright and I said yes.

I thanked him and as I walked away he shouted telling that he looked horrible in the photo and then we both laughed. He was funny too."

Thanks a lot Mayra, you can see all Mayra's pictures on her Flickr or Twitter


     More Pretty Little Liars encounters                             More celebrities encounters 



No comments:

Post a Comment