Ashley has met Troian Bellisario (Pretty Little Liars)

Today, Ashley tells us how she met Troian Bellisario, the "Pretty Little Liars" actress.

"Hi,

Last March,  I wanted to meet the cast of Pretty Little Liars at the view. I got there around 2:30pm and there were a few fans of Pretty Little Liars waiting. After a little while a few more fans came to the location to see Pretty Little Liars cast. 

 I was talking with a few fans who told me they met Troian Bellisaro at a clothing store across the street. I couldn't believe it. I thought I might have missed them again. I guess I had some luck on my side because she came to the front of the hotel because she was leaving. 

 I was lucky enough to ask her question about directing actors, and I must say I was amazed at the in depth answer she gave me. I thought she would of just said something quick and short because she was in a rush. 

Troian Bellisaro and me

I was and still am grateful for that moment and I even asked if I could give her my card just so I could feel a little bit special. Yes I'm nerdy, corny and geeky. I even got a picture with her. She was really nice and she took my card. Troian if your reading this THANK YOU!!!"

Thanks a lot Ashley. To read the whole story, you can visit here

          
     More Pretty Little Liars encounters                             More celebrities encounters   

No comments:

Post a Comment