Mayra has met Grant Gustin (Glee)

Today, Mayra tells us about her encounter with Gustin Grant, the Glee actor

"Hello,

During the EW Pre-Emmy Party I saw Grant Gustin from Glee walking towards me and my friend. 

As soon as I saw him I called his name and asked if I could take a picture with him. He looked at me with a big grind on his face and said of course. He was super nice to me and my friend who also got a picture.


Grant Gustin and me

After taking a picture with him I told him he did an awesome job on playing twins on CSI Miami. He thank me and then shook our hands and then he left. It was great meeting him."

Thanks a lot Mayra, you can see all Mayra's pictures on her Flickr or Twitter
                           
                                More Glee's encounters                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment